1. i dont really understand how gandalf came back to life and why he was white? sorry this probally sounds like a really stupid thing to ask!

thanksi also found this really good vidio on you tube apparently steph is obbsessed with lord of the rings!! (i would now this because i knw her) she also has a account on here!http://youtu.be/uA5Tpq4qqcw

Emeritus
    <DIV =WebWizRTE marginheight="1" marginwidth="1" leftmargin="1" topmargin="1">Gandalf was returned to life by the intervention of Eru. Tolkien tells us this In Letter # 156, and Gandalf intimates such an iintervening power in TT -The White Rider when he says he wandered out of space and time, implying a divine agency is involved -but not the Valar, who are in time and space.
    <DIV =WebWizRTE marginheight="1" marginwidth="1" leftmargin="1" topmargin="1">
    <DIV =WebWizRTE marginheight="1" marginwidth="1" leftmargin="1" topmargin="1">And in that same chapter Gandalf tells the Three Companions (Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas) that he is now Saruman as he should have been- and of course, Saruman, as head of the Order and the Council had worn white. Gandalf, we are again told in Letter # 156, initially naked on his return was ready to receive the white robes of the highest.
    <DIV =WebWizRTE marginheight="1" marginwidth="1" leftmargin="1" topmargin="1">
    He that would foil me must use such weapons as I do, for I have not fed my readers with straw, neither will I be confuted with stubble.

Charles Xavier
    He was sent back because he didn't finish his task. The Valar (kinda Gods) sent him.

Currently developing a MMORPG called "Guilds". It will probably have some similarities with LotR and please PM me if you have any ideas, thanks!

Banned

yanncore: Wasnt the Valar that sent him, it was Eru himself As halfir pointed out just above :)

5. gandalf was brought back to life by eru because he didnt finish his task. Initially even I thought it was by the valar.
    Do not worry about what was and what will be. Instead enjoy what is right here and right now