Storyteller of the Shire

________________________________________________________________________________________________Was
    there someone special this year you want to gift this season ?Do you
    have a list of presents so long that it will take you until Lithe to
    deliver them all?Then theEriador Gift Service is for you!
    Below
    you will find an array of gifts that are available for those people who
    are near and dear.All that you need to do is fill out an order form
    for each person whom you would like to remember this
    Yuletide.TheEriador Gift Service will take care of the boxing,
    wrapping, and delivery to all Region Main Pages.
    We have some newgifts by the way forthisYuletide: Sparkling white grape juice and a yummy 'happy holidays' cake !
    Yule WreathYule Flower BouquetChocolate Yule Log Mayoral CheesecakeSilver Ale Mug Foothair Care/Pedicure Basket
    Squishy Smaug Slippers Plushy Huan Stuffed Animal
    Sparkling White Grape Juice Happy Holidays Cake

Order Form
    To:
    Region of Recipient:
    Choice of Gift(s):
    Please note:·The doors of theEriador Gift Service will close on December 21<sup>st</sup>.At that time we will need to sort out the gifts and process them for delivery.·This is open to all Regions, and there is no limit to the number of gifts that you may send.
    ·If
    you would like the gifts to be a surprise, please white out your order
    forms. Be sure to sign your name if you don't want to be anonymous!
    ·Have a Happy Yule!!!!

Chieftain of Mordor

To: Dincairwen
    Region of Recipient: Wilderland
    Choice of Gift(s): Mayoral Cheesecake

To: Baingil Randir

To: Valeh Eltoran

To: Firiel Silverswan

To: Lottie Dagda

To: Raven
    Region of Recipient: Western Mountains

To: Luthien Tinuviel a.k.a. BLT
    Region of Recipient: Eriador

To: Tari Helyanwe

To: Bellatrix Lestrange a.k.a Nim a.k.a. Aisil

To: Kassiopi

To: Zairazruari
    Region of Recipient: Shadowed Lands

To: Moriel

To: Beliowen
    Region of Recipient: Valinor

To: Lanthir Lamath

To: Aigronding Mordagnir

To: Sur Vanar

To: Fairy Nuff

Edited by: Dwimmerlaik

Elder of Imladris

To: Sur
    Choice of Gift(s): Sparkling White Grape Juice
    Message: It's been great getting to know you Sur! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Order Form

To: Aig
    Choice of Gift(s): Plushy Huan
    Message: For being such a wonderful ruler and running a most excellent historical RPG.

Order Form

To: Merl
    Choice of Gift(s): Yule Flower Bouquet
    Message: Thanks for being such a great ruler! Merry Christmas!

Order Form

To: Menolly
    Choice of Gift(s):Foothair care basket

Message: Thanks for being such an awesome ruler. Merry Christmas!

Edited by: Uriphel

Enchanter of Lothlorien
    <DIV =WebWizRTE marginwidth="1" marginheight="1" topmargin="1" leftmargin="1">
    <DIV marginwidth="1" marginheight="1" ="WebWizRTE" topmargin="1" leftmargin="1">
    <DIV marginwidth="1" marginheight="1" ="WebWizRTE" topmargin="1" leftmargin="1">
    <DIV marginwidth="1" marginheight="1" ="WebWizRTE" topmargin="1" leftmargin="1">This is my list so far. Not so long ago I posted my appreciation for most anyone on the Plaza in the particular threads, so this is only for those who did help me in some way the last months. It maybe that a few more will be added, before the closing date.
    <DIV marginwidth="1" marginheight="1" ="WebWizRTE" topmargin="1" leftmargin="1">Order Form 1
    <DIV marginwidth="1" marginheight="1" ="WebWizRTE" topmargin="1" leftmargin="1">From: Aikári
    To: Lanthy
    Choice of Gift(s): Happy Holidays Cake
    Message: For you, Lanthy, for being a wonderful friend and someone being there. I do hope 2012 will be a good year to you and Faldras.

Order Form 2

To: Janowyn
    Region of Recipient: Imladris
    Choice of Gift(s): Chocolate Yule Rog
    Message: For you, Janowyn. Thank you for being a great friend and listener. With all my heart. *hugs* May 2012 a good year to you.

Order Form 3
    To: Aigronding
    Choice of Gift(s): Silver Ale Mug
    Message: For you, Aigronding, you are a fantastic friend in RPG and always ready with ideas. I wish I had your energy and enthousiastm for things. May 2012 be a succesful year to you.

Order Form 4
    To: Widfara
    Region of Recipient: Cottage COLPForum
    Message: For you, Widfara. You are a wonderful person in the Cottage, taking on there alone now with the help of all Cottagers. Maybe 2012 a good year to you.

Order Form 5

To: All the Cottage Dwellers
    Region of Recipient: COLP forum
    Choice of Gift(s): Yule Flower Bouquets (lots of them)
    Message: To all the Cottage dwellers, you make this place into a wonderful, inspiring surrounding. My best wishes for you in 2012 and maybe it be a year for many artistic inspirations. I love to watch, read, listen and smell your works *g*

<DIV marginwidth="1" marginheight="1" ="WebWizRTE" topmargin="1" leftmargin="1">Order Form 6
    <DIV marginwidth="1" marginheight="1" ="WebWizRTE" topmargin="1" leftmargin="1">From: Aikári
    To: All the Tingdaindwellers
    Choice of Gift(s): Yule Flower Bouquets (5 at least)
    Message: To all apprentice smiths, I love it to teach the trade to you. You make it into a nice and warm place (not only the fires) to dwell *g* My best wishes for the New Year to you.

<DIV marginwidth="1" marginheight="1" ="WebWizRTE" topmargin="1" leftmargin="1">Order Form 7
    To: Rian
    Choice of Gift(s): Chocolate Yule Log
    Message: For you, Rian, you are one of the fantastic posters I can admire here on the Plaza. I do hope you experience 2012 as a good year.

<DIV marginwidth="1" marginheight="1" ="WebWizRTE" topmargin="1" leftmargin="1">Order Form 8
    To: Mar
    Choice of Gift(s): Plushy Huan
    Message: For you, Mar, thinking of your progress in the Tingdain makes me smile always. You have an admiring spirit. I do hope your character becomes a full-fetched smith *g*The best wishes for 2012.

<DIV marginwidth="1" marginheight="1" ="WebWizRTE" topmargin="1" leftmargin="1">Order Form 9
    To: Beathan
    Choice of Gift(s): Smaug Slippers
    Message: For you, Beathan, with the head in the clouds it is quite hard to find you. I know we are each others inspirators in the Cottage *g* And thanks for your part toward me. My best wishes for 2012. I love it visit your thread in COLP.

<DIV marginwidth="1" marginheight="1" ="WebWizRTE" topmargin="1" leftmargin="1">Order Form 10
    To: Laielinwen and Ealena
    Region of Recipient: Mordor
    Choice of Gift(s): Happy Holidays Cake (2 please)
    Message: For you, Laielinwen, thank you both forforming a great team for the Seekers RPG. It was really fun to play. May 2012 a good year to you.
    Edited by: Lady Aikári

Counsellor of Círdan

Choice of Gift(s): Sparkling White Grape Juice and Happy Holidays Cake
    Message: Aigronding Mordagnir thank you so much for the past six months. They've been the best in a long time with your encouragement and wonderful acquaintance. I owe a lot to you for my great Plaza life... Happy Yuletide my Lord Elrond, and here's to many more!

To: Merl Moriestel
    Message: Merl Moriestel, thank you so much for everything you do for Eriador. Happy Yuletide my Lord Círdan, and here's to many more!

Choice of Gift(s): Plushy Huan Stuffed Animal
    Message: Menolly, thank you so much for everything you do for Eriador. Happy Yuletide Farmer Maggot, and here's to many more!

To: Almarëa Mordollwen
    Choice of Gift(s): Foothair Care/Pedicure Basket
    Message: Almarëa, it's been such a pleasure to know you and acknowledge how fantastic you are. Happy Yuletide my Minestor, and here's to many more!

Message: Moriel, it's been such a pleasure to know you and post in your awesome threads, RP just wouldn't be the same without you. Happy Yuletide my fellow minion in disguise, and here's to many more! Mwahahahaha...

To: Uriphel
    Message: Uriphel, it's been such a pleasure to know such a delightful individual, you bring me so much joy. Happy Yuletide my fellow Guard member, and here's to many more!

To: Mar Fireblade Mordagnir
    Message: Mar, it's been such a pleasure to know you and stand alongside you in more ways than one. Happy Yuletide my fellow sister of the hunt, and here's to many more!

To: Endril
    Message: Endril, it's been such a pleasure to know you both in and out of the Plaza. Your feedback and participation helped make the Lindon Guard what it is today, and I am forever grateful. Happy Yuletide my comrade-in-arms, and here's to many more!

To: Calinthae
    Message: Calinthae, it's been such a pleasure to know you both in character and out. In the words of Kaname Kuran, "I won't betray you". Happy Yuletide, and here's to many more!

To: Adalmund
    Message: Adalmund, just mentioning your name makes me grin. It's been such a pleasure to know you and be in the presence of such an enthusiastic person. Happy Yuletide cool one, and here's to many more!

To: Tasarë Annuieleni
    Message: Tasarë, you've been there since the beginning and like you told me a year ago - "I"m never giving up on you". I know that situations beyond your control have inhibited your ability to be with us. Just know that you are enormously missed, remain ever treasured, and little Wilwarin waits patiently for your return.

To: Rian Eliowen
    Choice of Gift(s): Yule Wreath
    Message: Rian, it's been such a pleasure to know you. I'm honored to RP with you in all the threads we are both present. I'm actually kind of a fan of yours, and now I can say it. Happy Yuletide, and here's to many more!

To: Tarawen
    Choice of Gift(s): Squishy Smaug Slippers
    Message: Tarawen, it's been such a pleasure to know you. You're a ray of delight everywhere you go, and I'm happy to RP with you in those places. Happy Yuletide, and here's to many more!

To: Kassiopi
    Message: Kassiopi, it's been such a pleasure to know and journey to Middle-earth with you. Happy Yuletide my fellow bandit, and here's to many more!

To: Amaniel Laegiel
    Choice of Gift(s): Happy Holidays Cake, Plushy Huan Stuffed Animal, and Yule Flower Bouquet
    Message: Amaniel, if it weren't for you, I'd have a lot of lonely days here on the Plaza. You will always be the greatest thing to ever happen to me in the Plaza, and I don't ever want to lose you! Happy Yuletide my beloved Laegiel sis, and here's to many more!

To: Dwimmerlaik
    Message: Dwim, if I've told you once I'll say it again - you are incredible. Thank you for being so nice to me. Happy Yuletide King Thranduil, and here's to many more!

To: Rior Laegiel
    Region of Recipient: The Shadowed Lands
    Message: Rior, it's been such a blessing to have you in Lindon. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you. Happy Yuletide my beloved Plazaite, and here's to many more!

To: Samthoniel
    Message: Samthoniel, it's been such a pleasure to meet such an awesome individual. Now don't think I've forgotten about our trolling war, rest assured, my vengeance is coming! Ha ha. Happy Yuletide, and here's to many more!

To: Hallas C. Pehwarin
    Message: Hallas, words can't describe how honored I am to know you. *gives her fellow defender a 10 gallon barrel of ale to go along with his new mug* Happy Yuletide my fellow Ranger, and here's to many more!

Edited by: Sur Vanar Utírieste

Archer of the Lone Lands

Message: Aig, you know you have been an inspiration and wonderful mentor-of-sorts to me since I returned to the Plaza. Our chats make me quite happy and I'm so glad to RP and play alongside you on the Plaza! Your dedication to this ol' place is magical. Happiest of holidays to you!From: Tarawen
    Message: A toast to the finest farmer in all the Shire! Thanks for all that you do to make Eriador a wonderful place to live and play.From: Tarawen
    Message: Even elves need their chocolate, right? :) Thank you for all that you do in Eriador. I love playing here and have been glad to be a part of the region you care for!From: Tarawen
    Message: To the great runner of pubs and creator of all things Angmar here on the Plaza, thank you for being an inspiration to the rest of us--whether in threadrunning, writing, or generally being awesome. It's been such a pleasure getting to know you and I hope we can speak more often once both of our schedules look less hectic!From: Tarawen
    To: Tolkus
    Message: Ah, Tolkus, what would the Shadow Company do without you and your cooking? :P It's been wonderful RPing under your leadership and guidance. You're an inspiration to Rangers everywhere!From: Tarawen
    To: Sur
    Message: Sur, it's been so much fun seeing you flourish on the Plaza and interacting with you over the months. Your brilliant threads are an inspiration to me, and I hope to get to know you better as time wears on!From: Tarawen
    Message: Mar, you are truly wonderful! I cannot say how impressed I am with everything you do for the region, but I am so glad that you do. It's been a pleasure working with you on Enterprise business and I hope to RP with you more in the future!From: Tarawen
    Message: Your photography is an inspiration, always. This is a think you forbeing so welcoming and kind in the Cottage. It's my second home--and I couldn't ask for a better place!

Minstrel of Lothlorien
    From: Valeh EltoranTo: Beathan AlasterionRegion of Recipient: EriadorChoice of Gift(s): Chocolate Yule LogMessage: I hope you get better, brother. Thank you for always being there to listen to me and cheer me up. I wish I could have done the same for you. I hope we have many more years of crazy Christmas Eve convos *hugs*
    From: Valeh EltoranTo: DwimmerlaikRegion of Recipient: WilderlandChoice of Gift(s): Silver Ale MugMessage: I'm sure you'll enjoy this gift Thank you for being such an amazing person!
    From: Valeh EltoranTo: Luthien Tinuviel a.k.a. BLTRegion of Recipient: EriadorChoice of Gift(s): Happy Holidays CakeMessage: CAKE! I love you cousin/best friend/wife/sister in law!
    From: Valeh EltoranTo: Firiel Dagda SilverswanRegion of Recipient: WilderlandChoice of Gift(s): Mayoral CheesecakeMessage: You're a wonderful person, Firiel! Thanks for being my friend
    From: Valeh EltoranTo: Baingil RandirRegion of Recipient: WilderlandChoice of Gift(s): Mayoral CheesecakeMessage: Bain, you are awesomeness incarnate. Here's to many more years of squirrels, NaNo, and spam!
    From: Valeh EltoranTo: Lottie Dagda GirarionRegion of Recipient: WilderlandChoice of Gift(s): Squishy Smaug SlippersMessage: I miss talking to you, Lottie, but I hope you'll be back soon! You're wonderful xD
    From: Valeh EltoranTo: Aigronding MordagnirRegion of Recipient: EriadorChoice of Gift(s): Chocolate Yule LogMessage: May you have some very Narnian holidays, dancing with many fauns and enjoying non-White Witch-y Turkish Delight :P
    From: Valeh EltoranTo: EruverdeRegion of Recipient: Western MountainsChoice of Gift(s): Chocolate Yule LogMessage:
    From: Valeh EltoranTo: DincairwenRegion of Recipient: WilderlandChoice of Gift(s): Yule WreathMessage: Thank you for being awesome!
    From: Valeh EltoranTo: BeliowenRegion of Recipient: ValinorChoice of Gift(s): Yule Flower BouquetMessage: You're wonderful, Bel! Lots of hugs for you xD
    From: Valeh EltoranTo: Bellatrix LestrangeRegion of Recipient: WilderlandChoice of Gift(s): Plushy HuanMessage: RAVENCLAW!!
    From: Valeh EltoranTo: Kyung SilverleafRegion of Recipient: not sure :PChoice of Gift(s): Yule WreathMessage: Thank you for the dedication you've given the Plaza over the past years. Good luck with RL and I hope we'll still see you around!
    From: Valeh EltoranTo: NarmaethorRegion of Recipient: WilderlandChoice of Gift(s): Chocolate Yule LogMessage: You're awesome!
    From: Valeh EltoranTo: Aerlinn MordagnirRegion of Recipient: EriadorChoice of Gift(s): Chocolate Yule LogMessage: Thank you for keeping me NaNoing and being both awesome and evil in order to get me to write You're wonderful!
    From: Valeh EltoranTo: Tari HelyanweRegion of Recipient: WilderlandChoice of Gift(s): Sparkling White Grape JuiceMessage: Tariiiii I love you you're awesome!

Defender of Imladris
    <!--if gte mso 9>
    <w:Word>
    <w:View>Normal</w:View>
    <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
    <w:TrackMoves/>
    <w:Trackatting/>
    <w:Punctuati&#111;nKerning/>
    <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
    <w:SaveIfInvalid>false</w:SaveIfInvalid>
    <w:IgnoreMixed>false</w:IgnoreMixed>
    <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
    <w:D&#111;notPromoteQF/>
    <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther>
    <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>
    <w:LidThemeComplex>TA</w:LidThemeComplex>
    <w:Compatibility>
    <w:BreakWrappedTables/>
    <w:SnapToGridInCell/>
    <w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
    <w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
    <w:D&#111;ntGrowAutofit/>
    <w:SplitPgBreakAndark/>
    <w:D&#111;ntVertAlignCellWithSp/>
    <w:D&#111;ntBreakC&#111;nstrainedForcedTables/>
    <w:D&#111;ntVertAlignInTxbx/>
    <w:Word11KerningPairs/>
    <w:CachedColBalance/>
    </w:Compatibility>
    <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel>
    <m:mathPr>
    <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/>
    <m:brkBin m:val="before"/>
    <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/>
    <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/>
    <m:dispDef/>
    <m:lMargin m:val="0"/>
    <m:rMargin m:val="0"/>
    <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/>
    <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/>
    <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/>
    <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/>
    </m:mathPr></w:Word>
    <!--><!--if gte mso 9>
    <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemi="true" DefQat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267">
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="0" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Normal"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="ing 1"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 2"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 3"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 4"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 5"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 6"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 7"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 8"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 9"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="35" Qat="true" Name="capti&#111;n"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="10" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Title"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="11" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtitle"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="22" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Str&#111;ng"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="20" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Emphasis"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="59" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="1" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="No Spacing"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revisi&#111;n"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="34" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="29" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Quote"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="30" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="19" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="21" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="31" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="32" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="33" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Book Title"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/>
    <w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Qat="true" Name="TOC ing"/>
    </w:LatentStyles>
    <!--><!--if gte mso 10>

/* Style Definitions */
    table.MsoNormalTable
    {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
    mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
    mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
    mso-style-noshow:yes;
    mso-style-priority:99;
    mso-style-qformat:yes;
    mso-style-parent:"";
    mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
    mso-para-margin-top:0in;
    mso-para-margin-right:0in;
    mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;
    mso-para-margin-left:0in;
    line-height:115%;
    mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
    font-size:11.0pt;
    font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
    mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
    mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
    mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
    mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
    mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
    mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

<!-->

Order Form

Region of Recipient: Eriador - Lone Lands

Choice of Gift(s): Yule Flower Bouquet, Plushy Huan Stuffed Animal, Happy Holidays Cake,

I want to thank you for being my friend here at the
    plaza. Its really nice knowing you. And really great to RP with you. May the
    coming year bring you happiness, joy and success. Happy New Year!

To: Airgronding Mordagnir

Region of Recipient:
    Eriador - Rivendell

Choice of Gift(s):
    Chocolate Yule Log, Yule Flower Bouquet

Elrond! Thank you for making Eriador more awesome. Happy New Year!

Region of Recipient:
    Eriador - Shire

Choice of Gift(s):
    Chocolate Yule Log , Yule Wreath

making Eriador more awesome. Happy New Year!

Region of Recipient:
    Eriador - Lindon

Choice of Gift(s):
    Happy Holidays Cake, Yule Wreath

making Eriador more awesome. Happy New Year!

To: halfir

Region of Recipient:
    Valinor

Choice of Gift(s):
    Sparkling
    White Grape Juice,Yule Wreath

the Lore Forums so well! I feel the ever-presense of halfir whenever I visit
    them. Happy New Year!

Edited by: Lord Voldemort
    <center>From the ashes a fire shall be woken
    <br />A light from the shadows shall spring</center>

Master of Minas Tirith

Ah time again to get gifts out to all of my fellow beings and numerous races of Middle Earth.

Order Form
    To: Tolkus
    Choice of Gift(s): 1 Yule Log, 1 Silver Mug, 1 10-gallon barrel of Dorwinion Red, 1 pair of vambraces; inner patterned guard and outer plate of boiled grey leather tooled with the Sigil of the Rangers; A single 6-pointed and Rayed Star in silver. 1 woolen blue cloak; whose interior lining including the wide hood are quilted in fine grey velvet. The exterior edge of the whole cloak is trimmed in soft green leather.
    Message: To my newest and loyal friend I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas here on the plaza and in RL. May your drive to excel keep your course steady and true as the old year comes to a close and the new begins. Enjoy my gifts.

Order Form

To: Emora(Angelikus Snape)

Choice of Gift(s): 1 pair of squishy Smaug Slippers, 1 Yule Log, 1 burgundy cloak done with a rich lining matching velvet. Over the velvet is done a light layer including the wide hood being quilted in fine soft grey leather. The exterior edge of the whole regal cloak is trimmed soft black leather. Another gift that the young leader gives to his love is a fine golden broach; in the center rests the White Tree of Númenor in full flower gilded in silver and whose leaves are done with several tiny white clear crystals or stones.
    Message: To my love your support since the day we met keeps my course steady and true. My heart holds no other except you. May your Christmas be filled with joy, love, and affection. As the new year comes to us May your dreams for a brighter future be fulfilled.

Order Form

Choice of Gift(s): 1 Mayoral Cheesecake, 1 Silver Mug, 1 10-gallon barrel of rich Dorwinion Redand 1 pair of vambraces; an inner patterned guard and an outer pate of boiled green leather tooled with the Sigil of your noble Elven House in silver.
    Message: Aig your wisdom, faith in my new-found abilities to create several ongoing threads for the Rangers of the North keeps my course in life both on the plaza and in RL steady and true. I wish you and your family both here on the plaza and RL Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Order Form

To: Mar Mordagnir

Choice of Gift(s): 1 Happy Holidays Cake, 1 bottle of Sparkling Grape Juice, 2 Silver Mugs, and 1 dark blue cloak that embroidered with a rich lining of matching velvet. Over the velvet is done a light layer including the wide hood being quilted in fine soft burgundy leather. The exterior edge of the whole regal cloak is trimmed soft black leather.
    Message: Mar its been to me at least a full Age of the whole Arda so I extend my Holiday Greetings and Wishes to you this Christmas! As well as a Happy New Year.

Order Form

To: Khallador

Choice of Gift(s): 1Silver Mug, 1 Yule Log, 1 10-gallon barrel of Belfalasian White
    Message: Khall all have to say is this; Merry Christmas to you as one a many adventurous and daring Rangers! And a Happy New Year.

Order Form
    From: The ancient and valiant Pehwarin Family and its newly appointed Regent Hallas C. Pehwarin
    To: All residents of Eriador, the Western Mountains, Wilderland, and of course the Shadowed Lands!
    Region of Recipient: Eriador, Western Mountains, Wilderland, Shadowed Lands
    Choice of Gift(s): 1 Yule Wreath, 1 Chocolate Yule Log, 1 Mayoral Cheesecake,1 Silver Mug, 1 fine woolen cloak whose colors are either black, grey, or dark forest green . Whose interior lining is done in matching warm velvet then trimmed lightly in soft grey or soft black leather. The exterior edge of the whole cloak is then done with fine silver or gold wire embroidery.

OOC: I know that my last order is a bit extensive so I apologize now but I'm in the holiday mood and spirit. if you need me to lessen then please just go with my friend list on my profile.

Messenger of the Lone Lands

To: Lord Voldemort

Message: You're an awesome friend and an amazing RP mate. May we have more and more fun together. Happy New Year

To: Sur Vanar UtÍrieste

Message: The colour orange reminds me of you for some strange reason. Happy New Year

To: <strike>Grizzly</strike> Rian Eliowen

To: Balian Alarion

Region of Recipient:The Shadowed Lands

Message: Happy New Year! You have made me smile too many times

To: Baingil Randir

Choice of Gift(s): Squishy Smaug Slippers (love the alliteration!)

To: Dincairwen (please tell me I spelled that right!)

Message: With the best of winter wishes for the Lady of the Golden Wood. Happy New Year.

To: Firiel Dagda Silverswan

Message: Happy New Year! Thank you for simply being awesome!

To: Lord of the Rings

Edited by: Adalmund

Thranduil
    Region ofRecipient: Wilderland
    Choice of Gift(s): Silver Ale Mug, Sparkling White Grape Juice
    Message: Hopefully this will make up for the lump of coal last year.

To: Dincairwen
    Message: Hopefully Galadriel likes flowers! <sub>Still a Smurf.</sub>

To: Firiel Dagda Silverswan
    Message: Hopefully this bit of chocolate will make up for not sharing the box? Merry Christmas!

To: Lottie Dagda Girarion
    Message: Here's something nice for you to hug. Thanks for letting me play with Erel!

To: Balian Alarion/Dinny/Legolin/Aearon/whatever name is being used at present
    Region ofRecipient: Wilderland/Shadowed Lands/somewhere (keeps moving)
    Message: Thanks for all the laughs you've given me. I hope you like cheesecake!

To: Bellatrix Lestrange/Aisil Laegiel

To: Enoden

To: Kyung Silverleaf
    Message: I'm glad things are going well for you, and here's to the day when you'll be able to return to the Plaza entirely!

Region ofRecipient: Eriador
    Message: Thanks for being a good sport about the whole killing you thing!

To: Almarëa Mordollwen
    Message: The Mirkwood Guard is proud to have you. Merry Christmas!

Hopefully I remembered everyone!

Counsellor of Imladris

<DIV marginheight="1" ="WebWizRTE" marginwidth="1" topmargin="1" leftmargin="1">
    <DIV marginheight="1" ="WebWizRTE" marginwidth="1" topmargin="1" leftmargin="1">
    <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><O:P>
    From: Rian Eliowen<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><?: PREFIX = O /><O:P></O:P>
    <O:P></O:P>
    Region of Recipient: Eriador<O:P></O:P>
    Choice of Gift(s): Yule Wreath<O:P></O:P>
    Message: Seasons Greetings and thanks for being such a good friend to Rian!

From: Rian Eliowen<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><O:P></O:P>

To: Aigrondig Mordagnir
    Message: Seasons Greetings and thanks for helping make the plaza so much fun!<O:P></O:P><O:P></O:P>
    </O:P>

From: Rian Eliowen<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><O:P></O:P>
    Message: Seasons Greetings and thanks for helping make the plaza so much fun!<O:P></O:P>

To: Adalmund<O:P></O:P>
    Message: Seasons Greetings and thanks for helping make the plaza so much fun!<O:P></O:P>

To: Almarëa Mordollwen<O:P></O:P>

To: Hallas C Pehwarin
    Message: Seasons Greetings and thanks for helping make the plaza so much fun!

To: Nwalmandur

To: Lady Aikári

To: Eruverde<O:P></O:P>

Region of Recipient: Western Mountains<O:P></O:P>
    To: Halfir

To: Aduchil<O:P></O:P>
    Region of Recipient: Wilderland<O:P></O:P>
    To: Sur Vanar Utrieste<O:P></O:P>
    To: Tolkus<O:P></O:P>
    To: Tarawen<O:P></O:P>
    Region of Recipient:<O:P></O:P>
    <O:P></O:P>Edited by: Rian Eliowen

Admiral of Umbar

Message: Thank you for your kindness and for being such a wonderful Elrond. Many thanks for all you've done for me regarding Olly. *huggles*

Rior Laegiel
    To: Eriador Ruler Team
    Message: Thank you all for your hard work and for making Eriador such a great and fun area to RP in.

To: Sur Vanar Utírieste
    Choice of Gift(s): Yule Flower Bouquet and Squishy Smaug Slippers
    Message: Before you came along, Lindon was pretty much a no-go area for me, thank you for helping to make it a fun area to RP in. You're great to RP with, I've really enjoyed your company. Thank you for agreeing to adopt so many of my characters, I hope we can find time to RP with more of them together in the future.

To: Bellethiel Laegiel (Lobelia Brindleway)

To: Amaniel Laegiel
    Message: You've been a good friend and I've really enjoyed RP'ing with you as well as our chats.

To: The Dagnamiels
    Region of Recipient: All

Message: Thank you for being such a wonderful Thranduil and keeping Mirkwood an interesting area to RP in.

To: kassiopi
    Message: I've really enjoyed RP'ing with you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

To: Eruvérdë

Message: To the awsomest wizard I know! *huggles* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Storyteller of the Shire

Today is the last day to order your gifts! Also, I have received a couple of PMs from people who are unable to post in this thread for some reason. If that is the case, you are welcome to PM me your gift orders instead.

Spy of Mordor
    Choice of Gift(s): Mayoral Cheesecake; Sparkling White Grape Juice; Happy Holidays Cake
    Message: Oh bother ... where do I start? Oh, wait, I forgot *g*, I don't have to type anything here since you can read my mind and already know what I would say! This telepathic field business has its advantages ... Anyways, a very merry Christmas, mellon nin.
    Choice of Gift(s): Pedicure Basket; Happy Holidays Cake
    Message: My Tinestor! Thank you so much for your time and effort in Healers and in IR, even when real life throws craziness at you. You're truly amazing, and you do so much for the Plaza. Merry Christmas!
    Choice of Gift(s): Chocolate Yule Log; Sparkling White Grape Juice
    To: Sur Vanar Utírieste
    Message: Sur, thank you so much. For being so active in Lindon, and in the Healers, and everywhere in Eriador in general. It's always a great pleasure to post with you. Merry Christmas!
    Message: You are amazing *g*. Thank you so much for your activity in the Adab Nestad! Merry Christmas!
    To: Rian Eliowen
    Message: YAY! Thank you so much for your activity in the Adab Nestad. Merry Christmas!
    Choice of Gift(s): Yule Wreath; Happy Holidays Cake
    Message: Thank you so much for all the time and effort you give to the Plaza! Merry Christmas!
    Message: Thank you so much for all the time and effort you give to the Plaza! Merry Christmas!
    Region ofRecipient: Valinor
    Choice of Gift(s): Yule Wreath; Sparkling White Grape Juice; Happy Holidays Cake
    Message: *bows down and worships the halfirian light in utter awe* Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and for making the Lore forums such a great place! Many blessings for the New Year, and happy holidays!
    Message: Thank you so much for everything you've done in Wilderland and around the Plaza in general! When I first ventured to post much outside of Eriador, you made me feel so welcome with the healers. Merry Christmas!
    Choice of Gift(s): Chocolate Yule Log; Silver Ale Mug
    Message:Thank you so much for letting me work with the Guard and for making Wilderland such a great place!

To: Baingil
    Choice of Gift(s): Chocolate Yule Log; Plushy Huan Stuffed Animal
    Message: Thank you so much for letting me work with the Guard and for making Mirkwood such a great place! Merry Christmas!
    To: Aduchil
    To: Zairazruari (Mazana)
    Region ofRecipient: Shadowed Lands
    Choice of Gift(s): Chocolate Yule Log; Sparkling White Grape Juice
    Message: Totally missed you so much during your plaza break and so glad to see you back! You make an awesome teammate in the Seekers and I love posting with you. Merry Christmas!
    To: Túrin
    Choice of Gift(s): Yule Wreath; Sparkling White Grape Juice
    Message: To an amazing partner in The Seekers - Merry Christmas!
    To: Laielinwen
    Choice of Gift(s): Chocolate Yule Log; Pedicure Basket
    Message: Thank you so much for letting me come visit over Halloween! I had so much fun playing in Mordor and Umbar, and I just wanted to thank you for being so welcoming and kind. Merry Christmas!
    To: Lord of the Rings
    Message: I continually stalk your posts in Lore because they're so awesome! Am still working up the courage to post more there, but I do an awful lot of reading, and I'd just like to say thank you for everything you do to make the Lore forums such a great place. Merry Christmas!
    To: Fe
    Message: We haven't interacted much, and I don't know nearly as much about coding as I would like, but I know enough to know that maintaining and improving everything the way you do on this site must take an immense amount of time and work and effort and commitment that no one normally sees. Thank you so, so much for everything that you do, and Merry Christmas!
    To: Lanthy
    Message:Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Thank you so much for everything that you do for the Plaza.

Message: Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Thank you so much for everything that you do for the Plaza.

16. *begs for a late submission to be accepted* I kept forgetting about it...

Order Form
    To: Aikari (Quennar)
    Message: (technically from Mar to both Aikari and Quennar) Aikari, you are a good friend, one whom I look up to. And Quennar, I have enjoyed my progress in the Tingdain, and look forward to continuing under your guidance.

To: Sur Vanar
    Message: I was glad to see you again after all these centuries in the Adab Nestad. I have not thought of our past in some time, but I think I'm glad that it has surfaced. Also, grats on the recent completion of the healer training! (and lots of *huggleglomps* to Sur's writer)

To: Tarawen
    Message: I value your great assistance with the Eriador Enterprise. Thanks for all your hard work!

To: Hallas
    Region of Recipient: Southern Lands
    Message: To Hyarion from Dinenol: It has been good times serving under your command, sir. To Hallas from Mar: Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year!

Message: Congrats on completing the Healer training. You did an outstanding job!

To: Rian
    Message: Merry Christmas and grats on completing your healer training!

To: Almarea
    Message: Merry Christmas! I've enjoyed healing under your leadership, and I'm so glad you took over for me! You are much better at it than I ever shall be.

Message: *hugs* Needless to say I have cherished our time together, raising all these younguns. We don't see each other often enough, what with the Guard, the Tingdain, the Adab Nestad, and so much more. (and lots of *huggleglomps* to handsome Steven)

Choice of Gift(s): Christmas Yule Log
    Message: Just want to thank you for all your work in Eriador. It is most appreciated.

Choice of Gift(s): Christmas Yule Log
    Message: Thanks for all your work in Eriador, and for your many brilliant plays in WS!

And apologies if I missed anyone! I have the worst memory for things like this, but don't let that diminish how much I appreciate each and every one of you!

Storyteller of the Shire

And with that, the Gift Service is closed for the year. Look for gifts to be delivered soon!

Storyteller of the Shire

Gifts have been delivered to each region's post office. If any of your gifts have gone astray (Santa Chubb is a very busy hobbit this time of year, after all) please let me know.

Merry Yuletide and a happy New Year to each of you!

19. I just had to laugh when I saw that the post right before the 2011 gift delivery was for the 2010 gift delivery! I think the Eriador mailmen have gone out of business!

Defender of Imladris
    Oh, so that was the case! I was merely puzzled to see a similar post above but didn't bother to check.
    Thanks for the gift deliveries Menolly!
    Can I RP a hobbit or someone collecting stamps at the post office, or is that thread only for writing letters to someone?

Messenger of the Lone Lands

*decides to send more letters from now on*

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us...

Storyteller of the Shire

You wouldn't think it would be so difficult to get pointy-eared types to write to one another, and yet...

Voldemort
    , the post office has traditionally been just for writing letters, but if you want to RP in the setting of the post office without actually writing to someone, that's fine by me.